Sage 200 Integration for Laterooms.com
Laterooms.com offer a unique vehicle through which hotels across the globe can sell their vacant rooms to both business customers and the general public. In order to ensure rooms are filled, hotels are willing to drop their prices – whether this is at the last minute or up to 12 months in advance. LateRooms.com simply specialise in securing the best deals, and making them accessible to everyone.
Laterooms.com were looking for an affordable product which could provide a seamless and automated integration between their Sage accounting software and back office web systems. Laterooms.com were manually rekeying commission invoices between their web system and Sage 200 which was taking around six days each month to process. Internetware was tasked with providing an integration solution that would automate the transfer of commission invoices and transaction details from Laterooms.com into Sage 200
What we did
- Performed a full needs analysis on the customer’s current systems and identified critical requirements to be addressed in the project scope.
- Defined and developed a formal scope of works document for the customer.
- Developed project /stakeholder management plans
- Provision of a dedicated project management team
- Fully managed implementation into Laterooms’ back office system
- Useability testing and customer signoff
Following the customisation of Connect, Internetware were able to fully implement the bespoke integration into Laterooms.com back office systems. Full collaboration between all parties enabled the smooth on time delivery of our solution.
Data rekeying which was taking the company around six days to complete manually was reduced to a single click. Laterooms.com are now processing 14,000 invoices per month in less than one hour.