STANDARD SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
This SLA represents a Service Level Agreement (“S.L.A.” or “SLA”) between Internetware Limited and its Customers for the provisioning of support services required to support and sustain the product or service where the customer is paying for a support contract.
The objectives of this SLA are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Services are covered by this SLA;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this SLA include:
- Payment for all licensing and support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
SERVICE PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this SLA include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this SLA are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will not be answered
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
In support of services outlined in this SLA, the Service Provider will classify and respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by customers within the following time frames:
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as High Priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Medium/Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.