Soundbite Learning is the company behind the leading educational download product, GCSEPod.co.uk. GCSEPod provides GCSE revision modules in the form of audio learning guides, which can be downloaded onto your computer, iPod or mobile phone as and when you need them. Their titles have been expertly created to help students with GCSE revision for mocks and exams, as well as coursework.
With a significant increase in their customer base, GCSE Pod came to Internetware requiring an automation solution for the transfer of transactional data from their front end webshop into their Sage 50 accounts. After discussing their options Internetware were tasked to provide an integration solution that incorporated the transfer of customer information and order details as well as provide consultancy services around future proofing their web solution for any future growth in sales.
What we did
- Performed a full needs analysis on the customer’s current systems and identified critical requirements to be addressed in the project scope.
- Defined and developed a formal scope of works document for the customer.
- Developed project /stakeholder management plans
- Provision of a dedicated project management team
- Fully managed implementation into GCSEPod’s back office system
- Usability testing and customer sign off
After reviewing their requirements, Internetware recommended Connect to download transactional data from their website and analyse those transactions against projects within their Sage 50 for their project costing. After providing a specification scope to their developers, the result was instant automation of a task which was taking several hours everyday to complete.