Fully Integrated Ecommerce for Sage 50 and 200 Accounts
Internetware is the UK’s leading specialist Sage ecommerce integration partner, with hundreds of ecommerce integrations to our name you can guarantee that our Sage integrated ecommerce solutions are fully compatible with Sage 50 and Sage 200, we also integrate with Sage Act CRM systems for enquiries.
Internetware has a wealth of experience with Sage software – we are the only integration and ecommerce company in the UK that has in-house Sage R&D staff to ensure that your integration works flawlessly.
Our ecommerce integration for Sage 50 and Sage 200 Accounts can integrate the following areas of Sage 50 or Sage 200:
- Customers – create new or update existing customers in Sage
- Suppliers – generate new or update existing Sage supplier details
- Transactions – automatically generate transactions in Sage.
- Invoices – can be created in Sage automatically
- Sales Orders – create new or update existing Sage sales order details
- Purchase Orders – supplier purchase orders can be created on the fly in Sage.
- Products – can be uploaded from your Sage accounting system to your Web site with full support for Unit of Sale, Multiple Warehouses (Sage 200 only)
- Inventory can be uploaded in near real-time so
- Price Lists can be uploaded so your customers only see the prices they are entitled to see.
Some Examples of Sage integrated Ecommerce Sites
Obviously we cannot list every integration we’ve done, so here are just a few of the sites that we have integrated for clients.
- www.jactone.com – Sage 50 integrated ecommerce for Trade and Retail orders
- www.buffwear.com – Sage 50 integrated ecommerce solution
- www.gcsepod.co.uk – Sage 50 Integrated ecommerce solution
- www.laterooms.com – Sage 200 integrated ecommerce
- www.myhillspet.co.uk – Sage 200 ecommerce solution for Retail customers
- www.getthelabel.com – Sage 200 integration in conjunction with BT
Call us now to find out how we can help your organisation achieve true seamless integration with your existing ecommerce site or a new ecommerce site.